Wednesday, February 03, 2010

My Loves: Billy and Elton

Tonight I am seeing two of my all time favorites. Yep, you guessed it. Billy Joel and Elton John. I saw Elton John about 2 years ago in Pullman (Pullman?) and it was amazing. BUT, I have always wanted to see Billy Joel, probably more than Elton. I love him. I love his music. I love his lyrics. I love his voice. Part of it is nostalgia - I grew up listening to him, so that probably has a lot to do with it. So, in honor of my two loves of the day here are your songs. Soon, I will devote an entire blog to my loves...all of them. I bet you can't wait all my fans.

And So It Goes   Billy Joel.  And I know Alana, I should have chosen She's Got A Way.  But I'm feeling this one today.

Rocket Man  So good. 

1 Comments:

Blogger Mrs. Petersen said...

I love "And so it goes!" I've even forgiven you for trying out to sing it with Hylan after we broke up! LOL.

8:31 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home