Friday, February 24, 2006

Things That Are Weird

1) My ex-boyfriend is getting married tomorrow. That's weird to me.

2) You know that book, "Do what you love and the money will follow" ? I can't figure out what to do in the meantime while you're waiting for the money to follow? Just be poor and hope it changes....??

3)My Space is really addicting and I can't figure out why.

4)I want nothing more than to do theater full time as a carreer, but I can't get myself to pick auditions songs and work on them.

5) I just started Mary Kay to try to make some extra money (and to earn the pink cadillac...) I never thought that I would start selling something. But, what have I got to lose? Maybe a little pride.

6) I can't seem to find a job I like enough to stay at for more than a few months. What's wrong with me?

7) I was making steamed cabbage last night and I went to reach for the Johnny's seasoning salt and accidentally grabbed the cinnamon. I scraped most of it off, but the remainder actually tasted good on the cabbage.

8)I really would like to lose a little bit of weight but I can't stop eating!

9)This one man that comes to the senior community everyday asks me out about 5 times a day and asks me to divorce my husband....weird, and uncomfortable.

10)I've kind of gotten used to wiping other people's butts.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

#10.
That, my friend, is something you should never get use to...

or at least never admit

;P

-Renatta

12:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home